CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Latest Happenings

Hi, everyone! I have finally managed to write something. I hope 2017 will bring many great things for all of us!
-TM, 2nd February 2017

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

English: Grammar: Comparatives & Superlatives

   After looking at most of the lesson plans that I've done, I realise that most of them are for advanced pupils. Sigh. Well, anyway I guess the ideas are what's important. But it takes so long to edit each lesson plan. So I thought I'd try this out instead (click on each image for a larger view):



















   And not to forget, some materials... I took these worksheets, and the pictures of the kids from the internet. I'll provide the links to the worksheets later.





   What do you think? Is it easier to comprehend? Me thinks so... and it's also takes less time to do. I think I'll go with this :)

   This was initially written for an individual assignment,  but we also used to it for a group assignment which some changes made,so credits also go to my friends Chae, Bettoo and Fazila Tiang :)

3 comments:

I truly welcome comments and feedback! Whether you want to write a ten-foot long essay on why you love my post (ahhem) or simply say 'Hello!', feel free to do so! :)