Assalamualaikum and hello, everyone! I'm sorry that I have neglected this blog for so long. I've been meaning to post about so many things, but these days I don't go online much, and if i log on to Blogger I only manage to look at the list of recent posts by the blogs that I follow. I usually spend what time I have resting... hehe.
Anyway, since I can't spend a lot of time here, I thought I'd share a list of my duties and responsibilities at SKST:
1. Teaching English to Primary 2D, 3Z and 5Z
- Teaching 2D means following the latest syllabus which is KSSR. I'll be honest and say I still have not much of an idea of what to do
- 3Z is a good class, but only a third or even a quarter are proficient enough to follow instructions in English.
- 5Z is also a good class, and since they'e going to face UPSR next year, I have to really prep them up for it.
2. Class teacher for 5Z
- recording the class attendance everyday
- updating their personal files, which is quite a lot of work.
3. Supervising teacher for English Language Society
- I have to help plan activities for this year. Help!
4. Supervising teacher for Pergerakan Puteri Islam Malaysia
- also have to plan activities for this.
5. Netball coach (gulp)
- So far there has only been 1 meeting, ,and apparently this school has never really had any achievements in netball- they're more into hockey
6. Penyelaras LDP (Latihan Dalam Perkhidmatan)
- I was appointed by the Head a few weeks ago, but so far I haven't had to do anything. I'm supposed to be taking this task from another teacher, who said he'll explain what I have to do
7. Setiausaha Unit Keselamatan
- I have to make a 'Buku Pengurusan' for the unit.
There's more, which I'll add later. TTFN.
Remembering You in Between
4 years ago