CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Latest Happenings

Hi, everyone! I have finally managed to write something. I hope 2017 will bring many great things for all of us!
-TM, 2nd February 2017

Friday, December 30, 2011

Ohhohoho...

   Let's face it. I'm bad at keeping my word. Well, at least when it comes to talks about posting. Lalala. I've yet to write about the promised 'Part 2' to this entry, hopefully I'll come around to that some day. Many of my friends have asked me to share what I've read, but really, they should ask for what should be read, since I didn't really read all that much.

   Anyhow, I'd like to share a few things.

   Number 1: I passed KISSM. Alhamdulillah. Yehhu! If you've gone for KISSM and haven't checked, this is where you check the results:


   Number 2: Dato' Wee Ka Siong tweeted some interesting stuff yesterday:



   And I have heard quite a lot of talk that there will be postings in January. I'm not sure how true it is, but let's have faith. 

   And I hope all goes well for all IPTA edu grads who are waiting to be called for their SPP interviews, I haven't heard much about it, but apparently there will be interviews in January. Pray that it'll happen, people! Feel free to share if you get a call for the interview :)

   And yes, I WILL Insya-Allah post about where I'm posted to. So many people have asked me to tell them when it happens, that I've forgotten who they are! Insya-Allah. 

2 comments:

  1. alhamdulillah i passed my KISSM too!...nxt will be SPP!...wooo scared!...hehe...tired of waiting la maiyah...so many rumours n promises...but mayb ada hikmah disebalik segala yg berlaku kan...trying hard to b positive...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yezza! Which reminds me, nak kena post pasal result SPP dah kuar jugak. Hehe... cngrats dear! Maybe we'll get more good news soon...

    ReplyDelete

I truly welcome comments and feedback! Whether you want to write a ten-foot long essay on why you love my post (ahhem) or simply say 'Hello!', feel free to do so! :)