CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Latest Happenings

Hi, everyone! I have finally managed to write something. I hope 2017 will bring many great things for all of us!
-TM, 2nd February 2017

Friday, February 24, 2012

My Duties at SKST

   Assalamualaikum and hello,  everyone! I'm sorry that I have neglected this blog for so long. I've been meaning to post about so many things, but these days I don't go online much, and if i log on to Blogger I only manage to look at the list of recent posts by the blogs that I follow. I usually spend what time I have resting... hehe.

   Anyway, since I can't spend a lot of time here, I thought I'd share a list of my duties and responsibilities at SKST:

1. Teaching English to Primary 2D, 3Z and 5Z
   - Teaching 2D means following the latest syllabus which is KSSR. I'll be honest and say I still have not much of an idea of what to do
   - 3Z is a good class, but only a third or even a quarter are proficient enough to follow instructions in English.
   - 5Z is also a good class, and since they'e going to face UPSR next year, I have to really prep them up for it.

2. Class teacher for 5Z
   - recording the class attendance everyday
   - updating their personal files, which is quite a lot of work.

3. Supervising teacher for English Language Society
   - I have to help plan activities for this year. Help!

4. Supervising teacher for Pergerakan Puteri Islam Malaysia
   - also have to plan activities for this.

5. Netball coach (gulp)
   - So far there has only been 1 meeting, ,and apparently this school has never really had any achievements in netball- they're more into hockey

6. Penyelaras LDP (Latihan Dalam Perkhidmatan)
   - I was appointed by the Head a few weeks ago, but so far I haven't had to do anything. I'm supposed to be taking this task from another teacher, who said he'll explain what I have to do

7. Setiausaha Unit Keselamatan
   - I have to make a 'Buku Pengurusan' for the unit.


   There's more, which I'll add later. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly welcome comments and feedback! Whether you want to write a ten-foot long essay on why you love my post (ahhem) or simply say 'Hello!', feel free to do so! :)