CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Latest Happenings

Hi, everyone! I have finally managed to write something. I hope 2017 will bring many great things for all of us!
-TM, 2nd February 2017

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

SPP Appointment Letter

   Alhamdulillah! Yes, how could I forget? I finally got my appointment letter from SPP! The PT handed it over to me on Sunday. Some  of my friends had already received it last week, but whatever the case, I'm happy I got mine.

   Included in the packet are the following items (sorry I'm typing some items in BM- too lazy to translate):

   1. Appointment letter from SPP or in BM Surat Tawaran Pelantikan Tetap Jawatan Pegawai Perkhidmatan Pendidikan

   2. Surat Setuju Terima Tawaran Pelantikan

   3. Surat Akuan Sumpah

   4. Surat Aku-Janji

   5. Borang Pemeriksaan Perubatan untuk Pelantikan Ke Dalam Perkhidmatan Awam

   I'd like to share the contents of the letter with you, as I'm sue you'd  be interested in knowing about the amount of gaji etc., hehe, but I'm not sure if it's supposed to be confidential. Anyway, I've to complete the medical check-up and all a.s.a.p. I'll keep you updated.

   And I promise this is the last post for tonight!!!

   Take care everybody! Two days to go before the school hols... I'm already in holiday mood!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly welcome comments and feedback! Whether you want to write a ten-foot long essay on why you love my post (ahhem) or simply say 'Hello!', feel free to do so! :)