CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Latest Happenings

Hi, everyone! I have finally managed to write something. I hope 2017 will bring many great things for all of us!
-TM, 2nd February 2017

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Results, results, results!

   This post doesn't really have anything to do with school or teaching, but it does have to do with the part of my life that's labelled 'teacher trainee' and 'student'. As it is, the results for practicum will be out after 5.00 p.m. today and I am super nervous!

   Even after we went back to maktab for our fourth year, we still had to check our results through the IIUM portal. Today will be the last time that we have to do so. I simply can'y believe that I have made it through 6 long years of training. People are always shocked when I tell them that my programme is a six year course. Six years. That's a long time. Imagine what you went through from Standard 1 to Standard 6.

   I hope all my friends will do well. I know for certain a number of people who will definitely get First class. I wish all the others the best as well. Yet again, after thinking about it, it is awesome to get a high CGPA and all, but it doesn't exactly determine that you're going to be a good teacher, does it? One can be good when it comes to theories and stuff, but practical training is a whole different matter altogether.

   Whatever my results, I am truly blessed for the six years of experience and learning that I went through. Those 6 years weren't just about learning how to become a teacher. They were also learning about life and how to become a person. I have learned so much, and if I were to list down the names of everyone who have contributed to the person I am today, I'd probably still be typing by the time the results come out.

   Thanks everyone. Thank you Allah.

2 comments:

  1. The verdict is... unknown. The practicum unit have yet to send the results to uia, so yeah, am still patiently drumming my nails on the table...

    ReplyDelete

I truly welcome comments and feedback! Whether you want to write a ten-foot long essay on why you love my post (ahhem) or simply say 'Hello!', feel free to do so! :)