CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Latest Happenings

Hi, everyone! I have finally managed to write something. I hope 2017 will bring many great things for all of us!
-TM, 2nd February 2017

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Even Little Kids Can Break Hearts...

   I cannot even begin to speak of what I felt and experienced today. As Tikah said, this was a test from Allah. We all get tested by Him, all the time. Perhaps just in different ways.

   What I have learnt today is that you don't need a boyfriend to have your heart broken. Even little kids are capable of doing that to you. If you're a teacher, your pupils can do that quite well too.

   I don't feel like facing them tomorrow. Ya Allah, please give me guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly welcome comments and feedback! Whether you want to write a ten-foot long essay on why you love my post (ahhem) or simply say 'Hello!', feel free to do so! :)