CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Latest Happenings

Hi, everyone! I have finally managed to write something. I hope 2017 will bring many great things for all of us!
-TM, 2nd February 2017

Monday, March 28, 2011

Sick of Lesson Plans!

   About the only thing that keeps me going to school is the thought of my pupils. I am, to be very honest, burnt out from writing lesson plans! There are only 3 weeks to go, and I cannot bear the thought of having to leave the school which has taught me so much and provided the ground for meeting so many wonderful people (which includes the pupils, haha), but I also cannot wait for teaching practice to be over.

   Maybe it's the thought that there's still one BIG observation that I find facing the last few weeks difficult. I do wish and wish that I don't have to face it, but I guess I should be thankful and try my best for it. It's not easy getting this honour, and I know getting this opportunity does not mean I have achieved anything yet. For everything depends on how much work I have put into planning my final lesson, and preparing my portfolio and what-not. And have I put a lot of effort into doing all this? I dunno.

   I hope I'll do well. Whatever the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly welcome comments and feedback! Whether you want to write a ten-foot long essay on why you love my post (ahhem) or simply say 'Hello!', feel free to do so! :)