CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Latest Happenings

Hi, everyone! I have finally managed to write something. I hope 2017 will bring many great things for all of us!
-TM, 2nd February 2017

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kemahiran Berfikir Secara Kreatif dan Kritis & Kemahiran Belajar

   I already posted an entry on CCTS and study skills, which you can read here. I promised to post a Bahasa Melayu version if I find one, and here it is. Credits to Ikha from whom I took this!

   You can print out this list of skills as well as the list of moral values and paste them in you record book for easy reference. (It also helps fill in the blank gaps in your record book, I guess, hoho).

   Click on the pictures to get a larger view.
     Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly welcome comments and feedback! Whether you want to write a ten-foot long essay on why you love my post (ahhem) or simply say 'Hello!', feel free to do so! :)